Are you worried about gaming with your romantic partner? Or maybe you’re looking for that special gamer out there for you? Or hae you found The One, but they’re not into gaming? This special Valentine’s Day edition of Gamer’s Tavern addresses all your concerns about real-life relationships and tabletop gaming! Carrinn Seabolt, Bruce Cordell, and Torah Cottrill join us to talk about relationships.
Note: We were originally going to have Sean Patrick Fannon on this episode as well, but he was too busy to be on our show this week. I’d be upset, except that he was assisting the absolutely amazing charity Doctors Without Borders, and when one of your guests wants to help cure fucking diseases, you let him slide on bailing last minute on your podcast. Go check them out and, if you’re able, please donate to the charity that is saving lives around the world.
And don’t forget our contest! We’re giving away an iPod Shuffle loaded with Gamer’s Tavern episodes, plus a crapload of games!
- Accursed, a dark fantasy Savage Worlds campaign setting from Melior Via
- Tephra, a fantasy steampunk role playing game from Cracked Monocle
- Dementalism: A Game of Ingenious Ingeniousness, a tabletop game from Mutha Oith Creations
- Better Angels, a demonic supervillain game from Arc Dream Publishing
- A FREE admission to Con on the Cob in Hudson, OH, this October with the purchase of an adult admission
Listen to the episode to find out how to enter!
Facebook Page (account required)
What We’ve Been Playing
Borderlands 2 (Torah and Bruce)
Sentinals of the Multiverse (Carrinn)
Man Cold (starring Nick Frost)